Online Card Catalog:
- Koha Tutorials (YouTube playlist)
Ebooks and e-audiobooks:
- Using ProQuest to save, share, and organize resources (YouTube playlist)
- How to Do Research
- Five Steps to Better Research
- Evaluating sources
- Plagiarism and Citing Sources
- Citation Builder
- Citation Builder and Game
- Citing and Referencing (video)
- How to navigate the website coming soon!
- How to use the QuestionPoint 24/7 Ask a Librarian service coming soon!
- Guide to our social network coming soon!
OTHER GENERAL RESOURCES
Basic computer skills learning portal from Microsoft.
MICROSOFT IT ACADEMY
Online computer and Microsoft software education portal -- learn about the Microsoft Office suites, servers, programming, and more!
"The Microsoft IT Academy (ITA) Program provides students with the technology skills they need to be successful in college and a career. With Microsoft Certification, students can validate those skills and pursue a career path in business or technology."
Learn how to access the tutorials with this step-by-step instruction guide:
By clicking the link above, you certify you are a resident of the state of Washington.
Using Microsoft IT Academy, you can work -- online, at your own pace -- toward various certifications:
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)