IT Academy


We are a wi-fi hotspot!


Library Hours:
Mon, Wed, Fri: 10am - 5pm
Tue & Thur: 12pm - 8pm
Sat: 10am - 2pm


Columbia County Health System

Spokane Regional Health District

Walla Walla County Health Department

Washington State Local Health Departments/Districts


Are you in need of crutches, walkers or other medical equipment? The local organizations below have equipment loan services available:

Eagles -- call 382-2112

The Senior Center -- number forthcoming

Aging and Long Term Care -- 382-4787


Columbia Cares


Administration for Community Living

Affordable Care Act Resource Page

Assisted Living Facility Directory -- Washington

University of Washington Medicinal Herb Garden

Washington State Department of Social and Heath Services Online Application

Washington Connection

Instructions on this one are:  New applicants who might be eligible for “Classic Medicaid” will be directed to Washington Connection benefit portal to complete the forms for health coverage.  Classic Medicaid:  Aged, Blind or Disable Individuals

    • Long-term care and waivered services
    • Supplemental Security Income cash recipients
    • Refugees
    • Foster Care children

Current recipients of Classic Medicaid programs will receive a renewal letter 45 days before their next eligibility review informing them of what they need to do to maintain their health benefits.

Washington Health Plan Finder

Washington State residents who want to apply or renew their health care coverage for children, parent/caretaker relatives with children, someone who is pregnant, or an adult age 19 up to 65, they must apply through a new web portal called WA Healthplanfinder.  Application process will begin October 1, 2013.  Coverage will begin January 1, 2014 for the New Adult medical program and October 1, 2013 for the Family, Children, and Pregnancy medical programs.  Current recipients of the Family, Children and Pregnancy medical programs will receive a notification 60 days prior to the end of their certification period instructing them how to continue their health care coverage.

Washington Poison Control Center


How do I get a library card?

Our eligibility policy is based on residency or property ownership...

Click for more FAQ

Need Help? Try AskWA, our new 24/7 ask a librarian service! Or check out our Tutorials page!

I am looking for the...

Address: P.O. Box 74, 111 S. 3rd Street, Dayton, WA 99328  |  Phone: 509-382-4131  |  Fax: 509-382-1059  |  E-mail: